Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blogger or Booger?








Blogging, this is one issue I want to put on hot seat today because I'm sitting with this issue since way past time.If you ask me if I want to blog, the answer is "yes". And if you ask me if i don't want to blog, the answer is also "yes". Hmmm complicated isn't it? Anyway I'm complicated myself so why should this blog be any better. haha

Yes, I want to write a blog, words just want to flow from my veins, and its swimming in my brain which always delay me when I'm in the restroom..haha good news mom! now you know! peace! ^^)v

And No I don't want to because I'm afraid and thought its just plain useless...
Afraid because I would appear dumb than the other bloggers, they write smarter things, they look smart and they talk smart. I'm afraid to seem dumb to everybody who is reading this because of grammatical errors, wrong phrasing and wrong spellings. So maybe I would like to use this moment to say, yes I'm partially dumb.^^
I'm not always be right, but I'm not always be wrong. wouldn't I?


Hmmm now that its over with, you know my fears and know that I'm dumb, so maybe I will not explain myself to you in the near future when you spot those irregularities.
Now to the plain useless thing. You see, I'm really having this a thought, why would I post and make an effort to write anything that will not really have anything to do in your life but only in mine. Isn't that sound kinda useless already, right?
So why do this bloggers still cover there life interests?
and they're still doing it until now and then...
but...I envy them.

I envy them because they just don't care.
They just want to be heard and want it out loud.
They are not afraid.
While me on the other leg, just curling up, putting my ideas on a little niche, taking care of them but not letting them get into the wild. How would anybody know what I feel, what I want, what I saw, hear, touch and experience? their are no witnesses. No spectators. Just me and my niche. Alone. Dull. Very dull and rusting.


So now, I'm getting wilD! haha I'm making my own safari, my niche will be set free. Because I'm a free being and so is my imagination, ideas and thoughts. I would still be enjoying the privacy of my thoughts but some will jump across the boards.^^

Hoping that this blog will not be alone and have some readers, 'coz that's what blogs are made for. It is to be public,publish, and read.



Hope you enjoy the following blogs too!




Be not be afraid. ^^) \m/






-dk_r-

1 comment: