Saturday, August 25, 2012

Gap toothed BEAUTY



I am gap toothed but it has never stopped me from thinking that I am beautiful. Yez, there are those moments of insecurities but being gap toothed made me more happy to show the world that even with this imperfection of having a gap between my front row teeth I must never stop smiling and letting the universe know that I am happy.

                Some are concern on how I would appear to the public eye. They are afraid that I would look like ugly little duckling /gap toothed dora the explorer minus the bangs…It disturbs me sometimes, I know they are just concern. There was a time that my face seemed to revolt against me, planting these red pimples on my cheeks and on my forehead, my hair is super dry and I have to wear glasses plus I can’t appreciate the beauty of my separated teeth. I swear I have never looked myself in the mirror for almost a month, even in wind shields, or anything that cast a reflection I dare not to even glance, because when I do, it seems I’m looking at an untamed geeky hopeless monster.

                …then I realized one day, this imperfections doesn’t really matter. There are those people that have acne all over there face and they are happy. There’s Vanessa Paradis that even with a gap tooth got the hottest, sexiest, quirkiest, talented man ever lived and that is ever dearest Johnny Depp. So, why am I sulking? Just because I don’t have a super model height? Just because I don’t have a flawless glowing skin? Just because I don’t have those fully formed nose? those perfect rosy cheeks, those luscious lips, and especially those perfectly aligned, sparkling white teeth?

My answer is the heck with the beauty standards of the world, I am BEAUTIFUL! 

                Beauty, we are all born with it, and it all starts from accepting who we are and what we are. We are created in God’s likeness. We are beautiful. I am beautiful and you are beautiful!

                As days passed by, my pimples have dried out, yes they have leaved scars but I don’t care.
             
   My vision get’s blurry everyday so I really need to wear glasses, I may look like a nerd but I don’t care.

                My nose, as they say looks just like a lump on my face, but I don’t care.

                I have cut short my hair and I don’t even know if it will fit me, well I don’t care.

                My teeth? They just keep on gapping but I don’t care. ^^, Braces are too expensive.

                My height, too bad it got tired growing only 4’9” tall at age 24, (sigh). It’s hereditary you know, I have nothing much to do about it, better leave it to acceptance. LOL 

                Pretty much the only important thing is hygiene…haha…and you are free to S-M-I-L-E !



                                                                                                            the_real BEAUTY
           

2 comments:

  1. don't you ever think that way my labz...coz if you do, the only thing that will put you down is just YOU and that stupid insecurities..sundug sa ako ba..wagas ang confidence..ahaha..it's also how you present yourself to everybody...coz if you always think that you are beautiful...people will also feel the same way to you...charut...walk with pride.walk like a goddess ang dapat isipin para everybody happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. my gosh mama chen…that was what I am meanting sa akong blog…gwapa ko maski daghan ko imperfections…LOL and being confident with my own body, face and soul is the ebst policy….XP idol bya pud tka, CONFIDENCE LEVEL MEN!…trololol

    ReplyDelete