Saturday, July 9, 2011

TrUE cOLOrS











- red - orange - yellow - green - blue - indigo - violet -


Now I will let you see my true colors shining through....the darkness inside of me...

EXTROVERT - Most people believe that an extrovert is a person who is friendly and outgoing. While that may be true, that is not the true meaning of extroversion. Basically, an extrovert is a person who is energized by being around other people. This is the opposite of an introvert who is energized by being alone. (by about.com, click EXTROVERT for a more detailed definition)

Being extrovert seems to be my cure and my sickness, it's a sickness in the sense that I need people, people for me are like my batteries, if i don't see them often i get weak...i need a constant conversation to sustain my energy. talk, chat, communication i need those to survive....During college it's abundant, after college it's dwindling. Now I need recharge.

The downside about this is that, if it continues to be like this, i can end up jobless...because being in a job that has so much dense atmosphere and seriousness can suffocate me. It's like poison.

..but being extrovert...i like it. 'coz i really enjoy being with the people i like.

PROCRASTINATOR -to put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness. If you want to know more ten more thing about procratinators click on this link Procrastination: 10 things to know. I tell you it's really accurate for me except for number 5 maybe, but for the rest...i can say "are they describing me?" haha

This is really another sickness...the definition of the word can define for it self that this really is a major major society problem. For me, it seems I'm really not used to finishing things quickly, it must have a definite time to finish, and it must not be quick... and within that "definite time" i tire..so i end up doing things half done. And there's something about finishing a project that's so uncanny, it's just feels like, a rush, an end. i don't know, weird.

CONCEITED -Holding or characterized by an unduly high opinion of oneself; vain. Having an excessively favorable opinion of one's abilities. haha I've gotta laugh, this is really true. haha
I can always caught myself in this situation, feeling valuable, important, giving so much pride to what I've done, thinking I'm one of a kind...how conceited can you get! haha

I do believe that there's a thin line between confidence and arrogance, and I bet mine is thinner...haha. I can only see one cure, humility. If a conceited person finds his match in a humble person, conceited people always lose 'coz humble people has nothing more to lose.

GOOD FOR NOTHING
- my too perfect ideas. The thoughts that I can change the world, do better things, help the poor , the needy. "I like to tutor for free for the orphans" "Serve some relief goods to the evacuees". It should be like this, it should be like that, we should do this, and do that. My lines...and my lines suck.

Why it suck? because i don't do them, i always be at the planning stage, the starting stage, the directors stage. Always blurting out ideals, ideals that never brought in action. That's why it's good for nothing.

FLUKE - in the san diego, ca 92114 area a fluke can be the action of saying you are going to do somthing, or something you call a person a who says they are going to do something, and they make you think they really are and then they up and change their mind about doing it and dont do it.

Yeah, when i get to happy i end up doing this. promises promises. What a fluke!

2 things to remember: don't speak when your angry and don't promise when your happy.

LOUD - oh yes without a doubt I'm the loudest one of the group. If being loud is a crime then I'm guilty. wari-na

.....and lasty....


a GENIUS - haha well you can say this is a joke but it's not...sorry to disappoint youc'coz actually I believe I am you can say that I'm lying but I'm not, 'coz you've never have a wind up
trip to my brain. Having no proof that I'm not a genius, then I can freely claim that I am!

though I'm self denying it really...

...and by this I rest my case...





No comments:

Post a Comment